- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp roughly ground flax seeds
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- Desiccated coconut, to garnish
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Melt the dark chocolate and set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and pulse to obtain a sticky mixture.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper and scoop the mixture, then press it with your fingers to obtain an even layer.
- Top with the melted chocolate, garnish with desiccated coconut and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, cut into bars and serve.
- Category: Snacks
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 548
- Fat: 36.2
- Carbohydrates: 15.7
- Protein: 9.9
Keywords: vegan keto snacks, vegan protein bars, keto protein bars