Crammed with hints of spicy juiciness. This gastronomic delicacy is a plate full of goodness, from the most unexpected sources.
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, diced
- 3 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup firm tofu, crumbled
- 2 tbsp flax seeds, soaked into water
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp Kelp powder
- Toppings: Micro-greens, mixed greens, tomato, pickled onion, cashew mayo
- reheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat the avocado oil into a non-stick skillet and add the mushrooms, carrot, onion and cloves.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are tender and all their liquids evaporated.
- Transfer into the food processor and pulse two or three times, making sure to not over-process.
- Put the mixture into a bowl, add the flax seeds, crumbled tofu, almond flour, kelp powder, coconut aminos, and mix well to obtain a sticky mixture.
- Shape the mixture into burgers and line them onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with avocado oil and bake for 20 minutes, then flip over and bake 10 minutes more.
- Assemble with micro-greens, tomato, pickled onion and cashew mayo and serve warm.
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: vegan, keto, ketotarian, veggie burger, burger, meatless burger, impossible burger, mushroom burger, vegan burger, vegetarian burger