- 1 head cauliflower
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1–2 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons of fresh, chopped thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil water in a large pot. Cut cauliflower into florets. Cook until soft. (5 minutes) Longer than that destroys nutrients.
- Drain water and place florets on a towel to dry.
- Add cauliflower, almond milk, 3 tbsp olive oil, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Puree for 2-3 minutes until smooth. Check inside and scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Transfer mashed cauliflower to a deep base serving dish. Serve with olive oil and sprigs of thyme.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: vegan keto