Cookies that are actually good for you? Whaaaaat!
When you have a weakness and that weakness is chocolate chip cookies, this recipe will save your conscious!
Isn’t life grand when you can have it all?
You will love these vegan keto ohh soo dark chocolate chip cookies and they will love you back.
Origins of Chocolate Chip Cookies
The word cookie comes from the Dutch word koekje, which means small or little cake.
The cookie began in 7th Century Persia A.D, which is now Iran. Cookies came to be via their use as little ‘test’ cakes.
Pre-thermostat invention, cookies were used to test the oven temperature before cooking a whole cake.
How Easy Are These Chocolate Vegan Keto Cookies To Make?
This is a great quick and easy recipe. Cookie craving satisfied in no time.
Will It Break The Vegan Keto Bank?
Irrelevant. Just treat yourself to the cookie.
Chocolate Keto Cookies Secret Tip
Freeze leftover cookie dough in a ball and grate it over other desserts!
When you need an extra hug in the morning, it’s killer shaved over your bulletproof coffee, and noone will know 😉
Large bowl and baking tray.
Break cookies with the ones you love.
This recipe is ideal for those homely moods when a warm drink, warm company and a warm cookie is just perfection.Print
When you have a weakness and that weakness is chocolate chip cookies, this recipe will save your conscious! Isn’t life grand when you can have it all? You will love these vegan keto ohh soo dark chocolate chip cookies and they will love you back.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp tahini2 tbsp erythritol
- 2 tbsp coconut oil3 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, to garnish
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the tahini, almond milk, coconut oil and whisk to combine.
- Add the coconut flour, cacao powder, baking powder and erythritol and mix to obtain a cookie dough.
- Add the chopped chocolate and gently mix to incorporate.
- Scoop the dough into little balls onto the parchment paper, then use your finger to flatten them.
- Decorate with walnuts.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool completely before serving.
- Category: Desserts
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 139
- Fat: 11.7
- Carbohydrates: 3.7
- Protein: 3.5
Keywords: Vegan Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies