When you have a weakness and that weakness is chocolate chip cookies, this recipe will save your conscious! Isn’t life grand when you can have it all? You will love these vegan keto ohh soo dark chocolate chip cookies and they will love you back.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp tahini2 tbsp erythritol
- 2 tbsp coconut oil3 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, to garnish
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the tahini, almond milk, coconut oil and whisk to combine.
- Add the coconut flour, cacao powder, baking powder and erythritol and mix to obtain a cookie dough.
- Add the chopped chocolate and gently mix to incorporate.
- Scoop the dough into little balls onto the parchment paper, then use your finger to flatten them.
- Decorate with walnuts.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool completely before serving.
- Category: Desserts
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 139
- Fat: 11.7
- Carbohydrates: 3.7
- Protein: 3.5
Keywords: Vegan Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies