- ½ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp monk fruit syrup
- ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mix the almond butter, monk fruit syrup, and ⅔ flour in mixing bowl. Depending on the thickness of your almond butter add more flour, if needed. Consistency should be a dough-like to be rolled into balls right in your hands without falling apart.
- Roll balls around 0,5 – 1 inch and place on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave oven. If you don’t use microwave ovens then do it the old-fashioned way. By using a double-boiler.
- Dip every ball into a chocolate one by one and fully coat using a spoon.
- Place covered balls back on a parchment paper and put it into the fridge for 30 minutes.