You are very welcome my Kind & Keto friend. Decadence, opulence and amazing antioxidants, this nutrition packed guilt-free pleasure is yours for the baking. Hooray for delicious dark chocolate and kickass coffee, coconut and cacao! You can have your vegan keto chocolate cake and eat it too.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax1 cup unsweetened dark chocolate, melted
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 2 tsp stevia powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder1 tsp baking soda1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled
- 1/2 tsp stevia powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp coffee grounds
- Fresh Berries
- Preheat the oven 175C/356F.
- In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients (coconut and almond flour, flaxseed, stevia, baking powder and soda, salt).
- Add the liquid ingredients (melted chocolate, coconut milk, coffee, coconut oil, lemon juice) and whisk to obtain a batter.
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper and transfer the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove from the pan and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the frosting.
- Add the frosting ingredients into a food processor and pulse to obtain a creamy mixture.
- Spread the frosting on top of the cake, decorate with fresh berries and serve.
- Category: Desserts
- Calories: 337
- Fat: 27.9
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 9.8
Keywords: Chocolate vegan keto cake low-carb paleo ketotarian