Egg free, dairy free, low carb…doesn’t sound like a pancake does it? Your eyes do not deceive you…these delightfully delish, light, fluffy, funky, flavorsome, gut-loving vegan keto cranberry pancakes are a thing. Pancake day is saved!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp cup golden flaxseed, ground
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp stevia powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries, left at room temperature for 30 mins, to defrost
- Coconut oil, for frying
- Pinch of salt
- Dairy free yogurt, berries, fresh mint
- Preheat the oven to 60C/140F.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut and almond flour with the hemp hearts, flaxseed, poppy seed, stevia and baking powder.
- Gradually add the almond milk, whisking continuously, to create a batter.
- Add the cranberries and whisk carefully, to combine.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the butter into the skillet, and cook for two minutes.
- Flip over and cook for two more minutes, until golden.
- Remove from the pan, transfer onto a plate and keep warm in the oven.
- Continue the same with the rest of the batter.
- Divide into serving plates, top with fresh berries, yogurt and fresh mint, and serve warm.
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 8.8
- Carbohydrates: 4.1
- Protein: 4.5
Keywords: vegan keto pancakes low carb dairy free