This Hearty Vegan Keto Shiitake Mushroom Soup will warm the cockles of your heart, and infuse in you a nurturing space of self-love.
- 1 cup dry Shiitake mushrooms, hydrated
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 5–6 broccoli stalks, fresh or frozen
- 2 garlic gloves, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup firm tofu, cubed
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1&1/2 cup water
- 1 inch ginger piece, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Heat the coconut oil into a medium soup pot, add the mushrooms, onions, garlic, carrot, bell pepper and broccoli, and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the red curry paste, ginger, coconut cream and water, mix to combine and bring to boil.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the tofu and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Divide into bowls, drizzle the lime juice and serve warm.
- Category: Dinner
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: vegan keto, vegan soup, ketosoup, shitake mushroom soup