If you can pry your eyes away from these amazing images long enough, you’ll discover these Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Fudge Cups are unbelievably easy to make! Gorgeous guilt-free mega keto dairy free dessert: Choc fudge treasures are just OOZING with your fav vegan flavors…naturally.
- 1 cup unsweetened dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 1/2 tsp stevia powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add all the ingredients (except the nut butter) into a food processor and pulse to obtain a creamy mix.
- Evenly divide half of the fudge mix into a muffin tin, then evenly scoop the nut butter into the middle of each cup.
- Cover with the remaining fudge mix and freeze for at least an hour or until firm.
- Remove from the tin and serve or keep in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Category: Desserts
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 20.8
- Carbohydrates: 7.8
- Protein: 3.9
Keywords: Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Fudge Cups