Vegan Keto Avocado Brownies Recipe With Coconut Flour 👩🏼🍳
Read on to see our healthy low carb, gluten free, Vegan Keto take on this America classic brownie featuring Avocados and Coconut Flour…
The brownie is an American dream. It all began in 1893 when Bertha Palmer had a very specific request for a special dessert to be served to the ladies attending the Chicago world fair. She instructed the chefs of the Palmer House Hotel that this cake-like vision had to be smaller than a piece of cake, and easily eaten from boxed lunches.
The brownie was born topped with walnuts and an apricot glaze. To this day the brownie is one of the most popular bakes in the US and Canada…and the rest of the world kinda love them too!
Good thinking Bertha.
How Easy Are These Vegan Keto Brownies To Make?
It’s a piece of…brownie.
Will This Recipe Break The Bank?
This recipe serves eight so it’s quite cost-effective considering the superfood ingredients.
Vegan Keto Brownies Secret Tip
Brownies bake best in a metal pan, preferably uncoated. If you use non-stick metal or glass you may need to decrease the baking time slightly.
Food Processor and baking tray / pan.
The bestest vegan keto brownies are reserved for a gooey mood. You know that cookie-dough fudgy gooey goodness feeling that makes your knees buckle and your eyes roll? These brownies are THAT mood.
STOP: Before You Rush Off To Make Make This Recipe 👇
Make sure to create a Pinterest board with our other tasty vegan keto dessert recipes for future salivating kitchen adventures.
Or subscribe to stay up to date on new tasty content.Print
Read on to see our healthy Vegan Keto take on this America Classic featuring Avocados and Coconut Flour. Their sweeter than apple pie!
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tbsp vegan yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F, and line a brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Add the avocado, coconut oil, yogurt and almond milk into the food processor and pulse to obtain a creamy mixture.
- Add the cacao powder, coconut flour, ground flax, erythritol, baking soda, lemon juice, and salt, and process to obtain a thick batter.
- Transfer the mixture inside the prepared pan and flatten lovingly with a spoon.
- Top with the chopped almonds.Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely in the pan before cutting and serving.
Tools Needed: Food ProcessorBaking tray / Pan
- Category: Desserts
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 341
- Fat: 25.8
- Carbohydrates: 17.3
- Protein: 6
Keywords: vegan keto brownies, avocado brownies, vegan brownies
Did you find this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Vegan Keto Recipes Board on Pinterest 💁♀️