Read on to see our healthy Vegan Keto take on this America Classic featuring Avocados and Coconut Flour. Their sweeter than apple pie!
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tbsp vegan yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F, and line a brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Add the avocado, coconut oil, yogurt and almond milk into the food processor and pulse to obtain a creamy mixture.
- Add the cacao powder, coconut flour, ground flax, erythritol, baking soda, lemon juice, and salt, and process to obtain a thick batter.
- Transfer the mixture inside the prepared pan and flatten lovingly with a spoon.
- Top with the chopped almonds.Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely in the pan before cutting and serving.
Tools Needed: Food ProcessorBaking tray / Pan
- Category: Desserts
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 341
- Fat: 25.8
- Carbohydrates: 17.3
- Protein: 6
Keywords: vegan keto brownies avocado