Pudding for breakfast!? We kid you not. And this isn’t just any pudding – this is a Dairy-free, Gluten-free pudding that will have you licking the bowls for every last delicious drop of goodness.
Starting your day with a bowl of berry delightful vegan keto blueberry chia breakfast pudding is the best way to guarantee that your day goes from great to greater.
We didn’t choose an easy road when we chose to follow a plant-based diet, but that doesn’t mean that we have to sit in a corner feeling sorry for ourselves, craving yummy treats. No way! With a little imagination we can create dishes that are just as delicious as, and way healthier than, their conventional counterparts.
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 1&1/2 cup full fat coconut milk, warm
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp erythritol
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 5–6 walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes, fresh blueberries, to garnish
- In a medium bowl mix 4 tbsp chia seeds with the coconut milk, and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add the blueberries and 4 tbsp water into a medium sauce pan, and place over medium heat.
- Bring to boil, then simmer over low heat, until the fruits break apart, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer into the blender with the lime juice, and pulse to obtain a smooth liquid.
- Add the liquid into a bowl, add 2 tbsp chia seeds and mix to combine.
- Divide the coconut soaked chia seeds into the serving jars or glasses.
- Add 1 tbsp almond butter in each jar, then top with the blueberry chia jam.
- Garnish with fresh fruits, walnuts and coconut flakes, and serve.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan keto breakfast, vegan pudding, keto smoothie