You’ll be the talk of vegan village at the keto cocktail party with these scrumptious taste-bud hugging Vegan Keto Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Wing poppers. Or you could always keep them all to yourself and curl up for a Netflix binge.
- 1 medium cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 shallot, grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp salt1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Dairy-free yogurt, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350 F and line a shallow baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour with the grated shallot, garlic powder and salt, then gradually add the almond milk, stirring continuously to obtain a batter.
- Add the cauliflower florets into the bowl and mix to coat evenly.
- Line the florets into a single layer onto the lined baking tray, and bake for 30 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato sauce with coconut oil into a bowl and set aside.
- Remove baking tray from the oven, and drizzle the tomato sauce over the florets, then massage each floret with your hands to coat evenly in tomato sauce.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes, then remove from the oven, garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot, with dairy-free yogurt.
- Category: Snacks
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 119
- Fat: 5.3
- Carbohydrates: 7.9
- Protein: 5.5
Keywords: vegan keto buffalo cauliflower wings