- 1 medium cauliflower
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup of water
- 1 pack vegan cheddar style cheese (200 g)
- ⅓ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ⅓ cup mushrooms
- ⅓ cup bell pepper
- 1 bunch of arugula
- Preheat the oven to 430℉ / 220℃.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and blend into rice in the food processor. Microwave for 3-5 minutes, drain well using a paper towel.
- Add cauliflower, almond flour, salt, oil, psyllium husk, and lukewarm water into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all with hands and leave for 10 minutes to absorb extra water.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the dough to the center of parchment paper and use a spatula to press it into a thin circle.
- Prebake for 40 minutes.
- Spread tomato sauce, ⅓ of cheese, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms. Cover with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. Season with fresh arugula and serve!
- Category: Dinner