Your eyes do not deceive you! This gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan keto cheesecake (with cashew nuts) is real, and it’s even more deeelish than it looks…yeah hard to believe that’s possible.
- 2 cups cashews, soaked overnight
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp erythritol
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups strawberries of choice
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint
- Drain the cashews and add them into the food processor with the lemon juice, coconut cream, coconut oil and 2 tbsp erythritol.
- Process to obtain a smooth mixture.Line a round pan with parchment paper.
- Transfer the mixture inside the pan.
- Add the strawberries and 1 tbsp erythritol into the food processor, and pulse to obtain a puree.
- Add the strawberry puree on top of the cashew cheesecake layer, then freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving let your work of art sit at room temperature for 15 minutes, so it can be cut easily.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 30.6
- Carbohydrates: 16.9
- Protein: 7.8
Keywords: Vegan keto cheesecake, cashew nut cheesecake, dairy free cheesecake, gluten free cheesecake