Feast upon a heartwarming vegan keto chili that packs a big flavor punch. You’ll be wondering where this must-have spice-me-up-mexican-style dish has lupini bean all your life! It’s fun when we can kick the carbs to the curb, and fill up with the fresh home-cooked plant based goodies that we adore. Healthy done this good is literally love on a plate – and you’ll want more!
1 onion, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
2 bell peppers, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp ground cumin1 can diced tomatoes, with their juices
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1/4 cup water2 cups cooked lupini beans
1 cup walnuts
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt1 tsp red chili flakes
- To serve: avocado, fresh parsley, lime slices
- Drizzle the olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, peppers, garlic, lupini beans and walnuts, and cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the cumin and red chili flakes, stir and cook for a minute more.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water, stir and bring to boil over medium heat, then simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Divide into serving bowls, top with avocado slices, garnish with fresh parsley and sliced lemon or lime.
- Category: Dinners
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 637
- Fat: 29.4
- Carbohydrates: 17.5
- Protein: 46
Keywords: vegan keto dinners chili meat-free