- 2 –3 cups of spinach
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ medium onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Place a large frying pan with 1 tbsp oil on medium heat. Cook spinach until dark. Remove to the bowl.
- Heat rest of oil in a pan on a medium heat. Add onion and garlic, cook until golden.
- Add almond milk, nutmeg, coconut cream, nutritional yeast and salt. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir until mix well.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: vegan keto