- Two medium zucchini
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 5 tbsp chickpea flour
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Italian spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425℉ or 220℃, line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut zucchini into fries and put them in a large bowl. Add milk on top and mix well.
- In separate bowl mix flour, nutritional yeast, Italian spice, and salt.
- Dip each slice of zucchini into the mixture to coat it evenly and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite dip!
- Category: Snacks