Our vegan keto flourless pumpkin cinnamon spice muffins encapsulate all things hearty and wholesome. It’s no wonder because each ingredient is as wholesome and natural as Mother Nature intended. Take a walk down memory lane with and feel the love with each bite.
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 cup Coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed soaked into water for 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp Almond butter
- 4 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp Pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup (aprox 1.5 oz) unsweetened dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F and paper muffin cups into a muffin tin pan.
- In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients – almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix to obtain a sticky batter.
- Add the chopped chocolate, and mix gently to incorporate.
- Divide the batter into the muffin cups and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before serving.
Keywords: vegan keto, flourless muffins, pumpkin muffins, cinnamon spice muffins