- middle size cauliflower
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup of cold water
- ¼ cup tahini
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tbsp smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 210℃ / 410℉, line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower into small florets, place on the baking tray and drizzle with half of the olive oil. Put in the oven for 10-12 minutes. (For a sweeter taste, with roasted flavor, roast for up to 30 minutes.)
- Remove from the oven, and cool down for 5 minutes.
- Place the cauliflower, garlic, salt, cumin, lemon juice, and tahini in the food processor. Turn on to blend all ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Add water and blend more 3-5 minutes until it forms a very smooth texture.
- Place hummus in a bowl and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Serve with veggies sticks or crackers.