Kelp Yourself To This Asian Inspired Bowl Of Heaven!
Give those vegan keto kelp noodle and soy cravings some love and kelp.
Green kelp noodles give this dish a whale-worthy seaweed flavor. An epic bowl of low carb asian flavors in the freshest and kindest of ways.
Origins of Kelp Noodle Salad Bowls
Take a wander through the gift of a kelp forest.
Giant kelp is a perennial that can live up to seven years and grow at an average of 27cm PER DAY in Spring.
The favorite food of sea lions, seals, otters, whales and keto vegans, marine life large and small will retreat to the majestic kelp forest to hide out from predators, or during storms.
Kelp holds fast to rocky substrates, and grows skyward to deliver abundant natural nutritional goodies.
How Easy Is This Recipe To Make?
If you’ve nailed the art of frying tofu to perfection, you’ll be laughing all the way to the table.
Will It Break The Vegan Keto Bank?
Well, it’s comparative in cost to the guilt of going on a carby pasta or noodle binge!
Kelp Noodle Salad Secret Tip
This superfood salad is extra EXTRA with smoked organic tofu, if you can get your hands on it.
Remember to look for *No GMO!
And check the label for dodgy preservatives.
Skillet, and a large bowl.
Giving up pasta and noodles can be haaaard. If ever you’re feeling the noodle blues, cry out for KELP! This dish is perfection for the keto veganista with a killer noodle craving!
If You Liked This Recipe
Try these other tasty vegan keto dinner recipes.Print
Kelp Yourself To This Asian Inspired Bowl Of Heaven! Give those vegan keto kelp noodle and soy cravings some love and kelp.
- 2 oz kelp noodles, soaked for 30 minutes
- 1 cup firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Micro-greens to garnish
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet and add the cubed tofu.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden.
- Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl add the drained kelp noodles, carrot, cucumber, ginger, sesame oil and coconut aminos and mix to combine.
- Divide into two serving bowls, top with the cooked tofu, serve garnished with sesame seeds and micro-greens.
- Category: Dinner
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 497
- Fat: 42.9
- Carbohydrates: 51.1
- Protein: 29
Keywords: Vegan Keto bowl, Tofu stirfry, Kelp Noodle Bowl