Kelp Yourself To This Asian Inspired Bowl Of Heaven! Give those vegan keto kelp noodle and soy cravings some love and kelp.
- 2 oz kelp noodles, soaked for 30 minutes
- 1 cup firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Micro-greens to garnish
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet and add the cubed tofu.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden.
- Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl add the drained kelp noodles, carrot, cucumber, ginger, sesame oil and coconut aminos and mix to combine.
- Divide into two serving bowls, top with the cooked tofu, serve garnished with sesame seeds and micro-greens.
- Category: Dinner
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 497
- Fat: 42.9
- Carbohydrates: 51.1
- Protein: 29
Keywords: Vegan Keto Tofu Kelp Noodle Bowl