One thing that’s easy to miss in the vegan keto world is bread. This beautiful vegan keto zucchini bread is so good for you. It’s filling, mega tasty and your house will smell amazing! It’s particularly drool-worthy when served with a healthy lashing of macadamia nut butter. Dive into the loaf goodness with zero regrets.
Nom Nom. And this vegan keto zucchini bread recipe is only the beginning!!
Eggless Dairy-Free Vegan Keto Zucchini Bread Recipe
Vegan Keto Bread That Tastes This Good Should Be Illegal
History of Zucchini Bread
The 25th April is National Zucchini Bread Day!
I’m not kidding.
You simply must celebrate this important holiday by baking glorious zucchini bread. The word zucchini comes from the Italian word ‘zucca’ meaning squash. It is believed zucchini bread was first developed in the early 19th Century in America.
How Easy Is This Zucchini Bread Recipe To Make?
In the world of vegan baking, this recipe is a cinch! There’s no kneading, no heavy mixing, no waiting eons for dough to rise. It’s heaven.
Will This Recipe Break The Vegan Keto Bank?
Not at all. Cheap as chia.
Vegan Zucchini Bread Secret Tip
Bigger is not necessarily better when it comes to zucchini. The smaller veggies are tastier. Large zucchini can be a little bitter and tasteless. Zucchini has more potassium than a banana, so don’t be shy with this fab superfood.
Vegan Keto Recipe Weapons
Large bowl and loaf pan, hands…mouth…nut butter is good too.
This vegan zucchini bread does not disappoint when you’re in one of those cozy comfort food moods.
Number Of Servings
Calories 217 Fat 19.8g Protein 5.8g Net Carbs 3.7g
If You Liked This Recipe
Try these other tasty vegan keto snack recipes.
- Spicy Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings With Yogurt Dip
- Crispy Vegan Keto Cauliflower Veggie Chips
- Coconut Battered Vegan Keto Onion Rings
One thing that’s easy to miss in the vegan keto world is bread. This beautiful vegan zucchini bread is so good for you. It’s filling, mega tasty and your house will smell amazing! It’s particularly drool-worthy when served with a healthy lashing of macadamia nut butter. Dive into the loaf goodness with zero regrets.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Ener-G egg replacer
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp erythritol
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup grated zucchini, very well squeezed to remove their liquid
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 175℃/350℉ and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix the chia seeds with the almond milk and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice and erythritol and mix to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk to create a thick batter.
- Transfer the batter inside the loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and set aside to cool completely or overnight, before cutting into slices.
- Category: snacks
- Calories: 217
- Fat: 19.8
- Carbohydrates: 3.7
- Protein: 5.8
Keywords: vegan keto bread, dairy-free bread, low-carb bread
Did you find this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Vegan Keto Recipes Board on Pinterest💁♀️