One thing that’s easy to miss in the vegan keto world is bread. This beautiful vegan zucchini bread is so good for you. It’s filling, mega tasty and your house will smell amazing! It’s particularly drool-worthy when served with a healthy lashing of macadamia nut butter. Dive into the loaf goodness with zero regrets.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour1 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup grated zucchini, squeezed to remove their liquid
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 175℃/350℉ and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix the chia seeds with the almond milk and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice and erythritol and mix to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk to create a thick batter.
- Transfer the batter inside the loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and set aside to cool before cutting into slices.
- Category: snacks
- Calories: 217
- Fat: 19.8
- Carbohydrates: 3.7
- Protein: 5.8
Keywords: vegan keto bread dairy-free low-carb