- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup of warm water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 big zucchini
- 1 pack extra firm tofu (400 g)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350℉ / 177℃.
- Add water, coconut oil, and psyllium husk to a large bowl. Mix until gel-like consistency.
- Stir coconut flour and add salt. Prepare the dough and press it in 9” pie dish. The bottom and sides should be uniform and as thick as possible.
- In a clean bowl add tofu, olive oil, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder. Mash until smooth structure.
- Slice zucchini into rings.
- Spread evenly ½ tofu mixture over the bottom.
- Put zucchini rings on top.
- Repeat the previous two steps.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Leave for 20 minutes to cool down and enjoy!
- Category: Dinner