- 1 large avocado
- 2 cups of spinach
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ⅓ head of cauliflower
- ⅓ head of broccoli
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp sesame
- 2 tbsp black cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash spinach and split them between the two bowls.
- Blend cauliflower in a food processor until it looks like rice. Around 1-2 minutes
- Saute with avocado oil on high heat for 2-4 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to bowls. Place on top of spinach leaves.
- Saute broccoli with avocado oil on high heat for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to bowls. Leave room for the avo and carrot.
- Slice avocado and add to the bowl. Season with sesame and black cumin.
- Add shredded carrot to the bowl and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Add a dollop of almond butter on top.